Why You Should Use Memory Foam
Memory foam is a synthetic material known for its use in mattresses and pillows (although it’s also used in bedding and furniture). It’s soft, durable and heat-wicking abilities, provide support for aching joints and has made it popular with all kind of sleepers.
Here are some things you need to know about the memory foam:
Benefits of memory foam
There are loads of benefits that the memory foam can give you. It is believed that the memory foam mattresses help with good sleeping posture and reduced back pain. Here are some other benefits it gives.
- Helps with sleep discomfort: It alleviates stress on pressure points, joints and physical injuries.
- Creates ideal neck, hip and spinal support: It aligns with your body to give you the optimal support you require.
- It helps keep you cool all night.
- It is hypoallergenic which means relatively unlikely to cause an allergic reaction.
- It is softer and you can sink into it comfortably.
- It is very durable: it is always a worthy investment.
Memory foam uses the body’s heat to soften and mould to its contours, wrapping the sleeper in a cushion of support and relaxation.
Who should use memory foam?
- Pregnant women: Memory foam is ideal for pregnant women, as it gives them a softer surface to rest on, which in turn relieve them of joint pains helping them sleep comfortably.
- People who experience extreme pain in their hips and shoulder regions: it helps to realign your spine, neck and hips, evenly distributing body weight and effectively correcting a poor sleeping posture. Long-term use has been proven to reduce chronic back and neck pain.
- People who prefer a softer surface: If you want a bed that is soft, cosy and comfortable then memory mattress is perfect for you.
Our memory foam contains springs with three layers of premium foam for body contouring and pressure relief, engineered to promote airflow and keep you cool all night long. Nothing is exciting about enduring discomfort all night.
Click below links to get your memory foam or pillows today.