Be the first to know about our special deals
SPRING POCKET LATEX MATTRESS
Considering that we spend close to one-third of our lives tucked up in bed, then we need to be extra careful about choosing the right mattresses for our needs.
WHAT KIND OF SLEEPER DOES THIS FIT TO?
- Latex foam is preferable for those in menopause or pregnant.
- It is most ideal for a warm climate or in dry seasons.
- It is also designed mostly to suit those prone to night sweats.
1. It returns to their original shape more quickly
2. It gives the mattress more bounce
3. It is firmer and more supportive than the memory foam mattress
4. It supports your weight.
5. It contours to your body shape and weight (movement of the body).
6. It is ideal for sweaty sleepers as it retains and releases less heat.
7. It allows for motion isolation. This way, if you have a partner that moves constantly during the night when sleeping, the mattress cushions your angle and ensures that his or her movement doesn’t affect you.
LATEX IS BREATHABLE
This means that air can circulate freely inside the mattress, so that body heat build-up can be avoided.
The Latex Mattress inhibits the growth of bacterial It is resistive to mild dews, moulds and dust mites, which ensures that the mattress lasts for a very long time.
Delivery: Pick up at our office or have it delivered to your location within 3 to 5 working days
Material: Pocket Springs, Latex, Motion Isolation, Comfort Foam
4.5 X 6, 6 X 6, 6 X 7, 7 X 7